Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non Fungusible?

It's not psilocybic?

... why would anyone want this? We need the real deal, I mean you aren't trippin on portabella.
An NFT is a technology that proves who the owner of a digital object is. This digital object could be a song, a picture, a video, a tweet – or even a piece of digital land in an online game or virtual world.

It's generally built using the same kind of programming as cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, but that's where the similarity ends. Physical money and cryptocurrencies are “fungible,” meaning they can be traded or exchanged for one another.

Non Fungusible?

It's not psilocybic?

... why would anyone want this? We need the real deal, I mean you aren't trippin on portabella.
The NFTs I kind la have a grasp on are sports ones. They're basically new age baseball cards. But instead of a card with a picture of a player, it's a 'unique' highlight clip. They sell them in packs and market them as a collectable/investment. Seems like a bunch of bullshit to me, at least in practice now. The tech behind it, blockchain is what is really the more intriguing thing, but I probably understand that even less.

My buddy is launching this new platform, that is not quite launched, but he started dropping links.

It's about "NFT's," which I don't understand.
And a VR showroom, which I have an oculus, but then I can view NFT's with it, which I don't understand.

lol

What in the hell are NFT's?
pet-rock.jpg

:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back