Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd show red poison and bloody skunk pics but they are still sleeping, they are on the 12/12 light cycle to save energy in the house since they are seed/pollen runs i don't need to blast them with 24 hours of my leds.

When I arrived at the door a lady checked my ID and told me that its bring your own weed. So I went back out and grabbed a bag of northern lights and Gorilla Punch. They had rolling trays and rolling papers at each table. The decor was nice and they serve coffee and soft drinks. I saw a 10 dollar cover charge but I was not charged.
Ya first time for this but a cool time over all :thumbsup:
I'm definitely going to stop there to check it out on my next trip to the Upper Peninsula!
:d5:

When I arrived at the door a lady checked my ID and told me that its bring your own weed. So I went back out and grabbed a bag of northern lights and Gorilla Punch. They had rolling trays and rolling papers at each table. The decor was nice and they serve coffee and soft drinks. I saw a 10 dollar cover charge but I was not charged.
Ya first time for this but a cool time over all :thumbsup:
Thats how I was hoping the place I went to was gonna be. I was playing in a band and really wanted to smoke a joint on stage. Not that I haven't done that before anyway, but doing it legally at a pot club seemed like a novel experience. This place you went to sounds great!

Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets x Pink Panama quickly becoming my favorite of the bunch. Three even tops, zero effort on my part.
20220718_094939.jpg

20220718_094926.jpg

I guess it's a good thing.:eyebrows: Gonna have to set up some support for 3 Bears OG X Double Grape.
All girls will get the flower terp tea and Coast of Maine Lobster compost tea tonight.
The 4x4 girls will get a dose of Blue Gold Flower added to the tea. This will be 3 Bears OG X Double Grape. last feeding. She's still drinking at the same rate at half gal a day. The cover is shot on this girl, so I'll just poke holes for cane poles.
She heeds a little clean-up, so when I work the girls tonight, I'll get some trichs pics. Buds are developing a overall purple hue and sugar leaves are starting to get the end of life hue.
I added UV last week at 15 min at mid light cycle. I think I'll double that today. I did see a surge of new growth, dubbo if it's because of the UV or not. Just hope it doesn't foxtail them.

I must have left quite a bit of goodness with the last dry ice shake. I ran the usual three rounds of infusion with this oil.
I hit it fairly hard last night in a hot chocolate.
I got over 8hrs of sleep!!!:woohoo:

I pulled it outta the fridge, so I couldn't accurately measure it. I'll liquify some for more accurate testing. It's definitely the most powerful I've made from this kind of material.
And I've got over 650ml of it!:eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Someone post this in one of the Colorado Cannabis job groups this morning:

View attachment 1488553

See Evil Fat Thor @Death The Cultivator ? It's not just me. lol

Not going to lie, kind of want to meet Billy who met aliens that travelled him through time.
Disgusting!
Just because it's an entry level position, doesn't give them the right to treat people like that.
I hired an attorney to write up the contracts for the people I hired. Even IF there was no contract, I'd do what was agreed. It's not like there was a huge pool for me to pick from. My candidates had to be highly qualified and hold multiple commissions in multiple jurisdictions. If I had screwed over anyone, word would get out, and I'd be SOL!
Hopefully the fuggers can't get workers. People just don't value their own word. I'll do anything to keep my word!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back