Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll get responses from dozens of growers that have never grown plants before telling you that you're doing it wrong (mostly.)

Oh, you asked about BENEFITS!?
Also…..can you really call yourself a grower if you’ve not grown? These are more along the lines of “people that identify as a grower” at best. But, you know, that’s cool….that’s cool :smoking::rofl::rofl:

! Think 63 was the most entries I’ve had!
:yeahthat: I thought I had a good week at around those numbers. Congrats to the winners :cheers: please share with us when you receive I know I will :thumbsup:

and almost forgot thanks for the rep @Mossy I have to get you back later:pass:

Also…..can you really call yourself a grower if you’ve not grown? These are more along the lines of “people that identify as a grower” at best. But, you know, that’s cool….that’s cool :smoking::rofl::rofl:
Yeah, My Grandpa had over 100 acres of cultivated fields, and a half that for cattle and considered it a hobby farm.

What is the benefit of putting your plants on social media? :pass:
Free products! If I accepted all of them I’d have like 17 lights by now! Plus lots of companies that offer a “free” sample but for a shipping cost etc can get free thru IG just asking them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back