Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:peek:
View attachment 1481219View attachment 1481220View attachment 1481221

Well apparently LEDs can burn plants! :yoinks:
View attachment 1481223View attachment 1481222

Well when u let the plants grow right into them they can! It’s also only individual blades on some of the leafs that made contact with the light so kinda thinking once they get that close it’s prob the red diodes doing it! From what I noticed they seem to make the temps go up so think it might’ve made too much warmth cuz don’t think it was the intensity! :shrug:

Was running errands yesterday so today I’m gonna find a way inside tent so I can raise light! Can only go up about a foot tho so gonna have several necks to break and then tie down once I know how much clearance I got! :thumbsup:
They grew threw the light... Lol. ...

The red spectrum causes them to stretch, from what I’ve read. It’s honestly the reason I get the big plants….I add a redder spectrum 3000k cob as they’re entering flower and they take off. It causes lotsa tops to reach for the sky. Probably what’s happening in your tent also.

Well when u let the plants grow right into them they can! It’s also only individual blades on some of the leafs that made contact with the light so kinda thinking once they get that close it’s prob the red diodes doing it! From what I noticed they seem to make the temps go up so think it might’ve made too much warmth cuz don’t think it was the intensity!

Just started the marinade on some home-made maple beef jerky. Pure maple syrup, molasses, liquid smoke, salt and pepper, and sugar! It's going to be amaaaaaazing.

Huge 1.5 pound t-bone in the fridge. Sweet corn on the cob. And I think I might do a glazed ham.

Mine aren't stretching at all they are growing so low.... 16 days old I had to top them bunched up...lol ...I got hands like a doctor....
IMG_20220703_065357426~4.jpg
IMG_20220702_065904828~3.jpg

Cool dog! Lol they fit her
She likes to peek in the tents too
Screenshot_20220703-114449_Video Player.jpg

Last edited:
:peek:
View attachment 1481219View attachment 1481220View attachment 1481221

Well apparently LEDs can burn plants! :yoinks:
View attachment 1481223View attachment 1481222

Well when u let the plants grow right into them they can! It’s also only individual blades on some of the leafs that made contact with the light so kinda thinking once they get that close it’s prob the red diodes doing it! From what I noticed they seem to make the temps go up so think it might’ve made too much warmth cuz don’t think it was the intensity! :shrug:

Was running errands yesterday so today I’m gonna find a way inside tent so I can raise light! Can only go up about a foot tho so gonna have several necks to break and then tie down once I know how much clearance I got! :thumbsup:
are you dimmed at all? it seems high par does not bother them either. nice plants bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back