Not open for further replies.
:peek:
0E2F63A5-77A5-4E21-B672-B84BFBF2B44F.jpeg
F0463B82-A65C-414C-A323-4FD6E1986295.jpeg
5970243C-642F-4D4B-A42A-E7DCEF3836DD.jpeg

Well apparently LEDs can burn plants! :yoinks:
FF6BB125-86FB-40F7-957F-0A7E7AC0A151.jpeg
BC0AE1D6-7BBF-4E35-A98E-07FA1790939A.jpeg

Well when u let the plants grow right into them they can! It’s also only individual blades on some of the leafs that made contact with the light so kinda thinking once they get that close it’s prob the red diodes doing it! From what I noticed they seem to make the temps go up so think it might’ve made too much warmth cuz don’t think it was the intensity! :shrug:

Was running errands yesterday so today I’m gonna find a way inside tent so I can raise light! Can only go up about a foot tho so gonna have several necks to break and then tie down once I know how much clearance I got! :thumbsup:

Yum @wwwillie ........:pie:.....

I'm busy setting up Steak Special for Sunday lunch.......:chef:.....been a while since we had steak...so I'm loking forward to it....

Been even Longer since we had a Real Good steak....:biggrin:...but hey...you work with what you got....

View attachment 1481156

Trip to the Big City to buy steak in these temps is a torture in itself........mid 40C in the middle of traffic with no aircon in the car is not good......:biggrin:

We haven't had chips for a couple of months.......:cooldance:....and there is a cheeky salsa to go with.....homegrown tomatoes and Russia Roulette chillies.......:biggrin:

99% of them are a medium/mild effect.........then you get the 1 that isn't................pooof...

View attachment 1481155
Thanks.
Having the step sons, aka my boys, over this afternoon to do some tree work. After I work their butts off I’ll feed them some nice beef tenderloin on the grill, baked taters, corn on the cob, green salad, fresh shrimp cocktail (16-20s too!), beer, joints, all the good stuff. Home made ice cream and chocolate chip cookie sandwiches for ‘zert. Wife, girlfriends, and kidlets welcome as well. Going to be a blast.

Thanks.
Having the step sons, aka my boys, over this afternoon to do some tree work. After I work their butts off I’ll feed them some nice beef tenderloin on the grill, baked taters, corn on the cob, green salad, fresh shrimp cocktail (16-20s too!), beer, joints, all the good stuff. Home made ice cream and chocolate chip cookie sandwiches for ‘zert. Wife, girlfriends, and kidlets welcome as well. Going to be a blast.

4th July celebrations @wwwillie .....?...Wish I could join you.......

IMG_2420.JPG

IMG_2419.JPG
IMG_2422.JPG

Although........
frogs.jpg

Seen them down south a few times..not really a problem in my area.
Nasty bastards apparently! Heard on radio they said not to touch them with bare hands if u see one cuz they can carry a parasite that can cause meningitis or some shit! :yoinks: :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back