Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1486997
My best mate Tyson is 16 this year! Got next to no teeth left at the front so his tongue pops out when he’s asleep loool don’t know what I’m going to do when he’s gone.​
Yeah, it's ruff losing a good bud! Give yourself time to grieve for him and then go to a shelter and let your nezt best bud find you.

Got a new pipe recently, gifted to me by god friend. Just thought I'd share because it the best pipe for high grade traditional hash

View attachment 1486999

You heat the nail and dab it into the bowl, its very refined hot knives if your old enough to remember them.
The hit is out of this world :woohoo1:

View attachment 1487001
I'm gonna have to try one like that, but it prolly won't last long before I drop it or knock it off something.

Yo stoners hope everyone is doing and growing well sending :vibes: from myself, Mrs. D and everyone in Dabberville :cools:

Great to hear @Dabber been a rough week for me. Have been my self the last few days. I’ve been lost in a brain fog not thinking straight but starting to feeling better today :pass:

Hello, hello... Anyone home?

Nope workin :dammit:tuned in and good luck with the new grow:vibes::goodluck:

here is some new music for you all can’t wait for the weekend gonna be a beautiful one one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back