Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo stoners hope everyone is doing and growing well sending :vibes: from myself, Mrs. D and everyone in Dabberville :cools:

Yeah, I am legal here, but am looking at getting a medical license to cover me for more than 4 plants. I want to do extra solos to check different strains... :biggrin::pighug:

Does your replacement use the standard 18650 battery? If so, you might want to pm me. :biggrin:

Don't bet on getting the old model, I was unable to get another AirII to replace mine, it seems to be out of production. I think they were going to send me the only Air currently available, which is the AirMax, which would have been quite an upgrade. Sadly, the AirMax I ordered does not use the 18650 battery, so I can't use the AirII batteries in the new unit. Luckily, I can still use the glass stems... :biggrin::goodluck:
I'm not sure i can twist the top off but all i see is the heating chamber, the battery must be under that. i'll bust it open once i get a new one. if it is a 18650 battery i have 5-6 of them for flashlights and old nicotine vapes i used when i used nic. having 3 unit would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back