@Mossy My nuclear pollen reactor is about to meltdown :woohoo:

Reversed Red Poison Day 37 from seed
20220714_203400.jpg
20220714_203422.jpg
20220714_203447.jpg
20220714_203517.jpg

U gonna give it 1 of these off a 2nd floor balcony somewhere?? :eyebrows:
View attachment 1486921
Just fer S N G's. I'll set them on top of my veg cart outside just to see what they do.
View attachment 1486922

In other news this kids got skill! Not sure I’ve ever seen a 2 legged dropkick where the dropkickee lands back and there feet! I’m guessing he’s terrorized his classmates with this move for a while now! :haha:
LOL! He'd be singing soprano, if he tried to pull off such silly and shitty move.

:woohoo:

I think arizer is sending me a new solo since the troubleshooting did not fix the unit, pretty good customer service so far!
Glad to hear it. They certainly responded to me when my AirII had issues. Is this the SoloII that you are getting? :pighug:

Glad to hear it. They certainly responded to me when my AirII had issues. Is this the SoloII that you are getting? :pighug:
yes, my solo failed me so they are replacing that model, i would be super lucky if they upgraded me to the solo 2 haha, i'm not that lucky

Thanks I do too! Medical is legal here and I do have my license. So I'm good either way lol.
Yeah, I am legal here, but am looking at getting a medical license to cover me for more than 4 plants. I want to do extra solos to check different strains... :biggrin::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back