Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know.... It's in the nicest part of the city... And it's a high ceiling old historical building..... Right next to a beautiful park.... It's still outrageous... But it's all I could find for now..... And it's right next to my job I can walk to work.... Save on gas...
Save a ton on gas. Probably cover rent lol. I know it wont but gas is 4.50 a gallon here

Save a ton on gas. Probably cover rent lol. I know it wont but gas is 4.50 a gallon here
This was yesterday! :pighug:
44FB7A3B-92F1-4E54-BC6D-88FC6A838140.jpeg

Lmfao if u look closely u can see the reflection of my fastbuds hat in the screen! :crying:
AC733956-9FBD-4CBC-BDA0-C25C182867E2.jpeg

It was actually another $.25 off on top of that! Pulled in with 11 miles on the trip meter I was so down on fumes but pump stopped before $60 so had to squeeze last $.80 in!:d5:

This was yesterday! :pighug:
View attachment 1486488

Lmfao if u look closely u can see the reflection of my fastbuds hat in the screen! :crying:View attachment 1486489
It was actually another $.25 off on top of that! Pulled in with 11 miles on the trip meter I was so down on fumes but pump stopped before $60 so had to squeeze last $.80 in!:d5:
nice man. I got gas on monday and it was 4.40 or something close now it 3.88. Im pissed. Lol. Might have to fill up the gas cans :crying:

I know admin hangs out here. I had bought some hlg boards to build a light and bought a new one instead. Is it inappropriate to put them up for trade? I don't want to break any rules.
I don't think you can sell, trade, or giveaway unless your a vendor.... I'm not positive but @420Forever could answer your question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back