Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cleared my throat and everything before I answered :rofl: :rofl: Like they might be able to tell or something.:rofl: Hell I’m almost positive I even sat up straight:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:salute: << frank....answerin the phone :rofl: ppp

*Random out of context thought I had while being WAY too high…..

“Fuck you and your medical degree…I googled this SHIT!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that’s it. Just a random out of nowhere thought:rofl::rofl:

my review of this weed..? It’s good.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here have a pretty flower (bloody skunk)

20220713_154139.jpg
20220713_154126.jpg

Bloody skunk's tiny tent
20220713_153934.jpg
20220713_153939.jpg
20220713_153940.jpg
20220713_153941.jpg
20220713_153950.jpg

I pay 1135 for a house with a garage and a hige yard. thats alot for A 1 bedroom apartment. Shit a house mortgage is that much.
i pay $1200 for my 1/3 share, our house is big 4 bedroom >.< 2 car garage big backyard HOA bullshit tho lol

It was cheaper but since the lot was appraised without the house on it we got a little backed up for the year and half it was not on it. We are on a payment plan to get back to our normal payments which my 1/3 would be back to normal a 800 month including power/trashwater

Damn...My mortgage on 3 bedroom 2 bath on 2 acres was only $675.00 before I sold it.
we are in bad times now tho, everything going up and people that live in apartments always get fucked on rent being high, then they have to deal with all the neighbor bull crap ; / i don't miss them tunacans, spent most my life in them.

Anybody know how to use this stuff @Fermented_Fruitz ? @WildBill ?
View attachment 1486375
Is that like a couple of handfuls or an inch deep or what? "Handfuls across soil" isn't exactly technical...
These are the plants. Multiple plants in each 10gallon pot
View attachment 1486376View attachment 1486377
Just add some on top of the soil and water it in or if in a SIP just mist the top and recover the mulch cover to keep it moist, worked for me back when i thought the buildasoil way was the way >.< i have a 5 gallon bucket of BAF in the garage. i'm going to use it in my pepper garden when they need it here soon.

It was cheaper but since the lot was appraised without the house on it we got a little backed up for the year and half it was not on it. We are on a payment plan to get back to our normal payments which my 1/3 would be back to normal a 800 month including power/trashwater
Ugh trashwater is getting sooooo expensive these days, let alone the non trashwater :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back