Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a broken tower fan that i repaired, the plastic blower fans were shipped broken to me, i hot glued them together and mounted it up in my 4x4.
I emailed them pics and got another 1 free lol

20220711_090234.jpg
20220711_090429.jpg

Topping doesn't seem to be stressful, at least if done early. I topped my last 17 plants at about 3 weeks old and it mostly seemed to stimulate growth. I had 1 lower bud in one of my first plants that had seeds, but I think it was from other stresses (light too close, nitrogen burn).
Thats what i thought. I top most of my plants. And the Ogreberry was topped a week ago and it might have been alittle late for me the 5 node instead of the 4th. Ot was happy and healthy the whole time. :shrug:

VPD does not have to do with mold! It only controls how much the plants stomata are open for eating etc! High rh can cause mold but if u wanna avoid that as much as possible and u can’t lower your rh then raise the temp in tent to balance it out! Last photo run I was at 87F/70% thru bloom without issue! Just make sure u got plenty of airflow and you’ll be good! :d5:
Thank you for that, i understand it better now. unfortunately the only way to raise temps is by shutting the room's door and that is not a controlled increase. Our house is cold as hell 69F in most of the rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back