Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes i do but mostly i don't, i just can't do anything about RH but turn fans on more :face: here soon the RH in texas will drop a little in fall but for now i just have to deal with it and keep fans going and keep leafs off each other, good air flow is key to avoiding mold/rot and having a clean area/house without black mold and such.
Yep I keep my vpd @1.4 in flower and 0.9 - 1.0 in veg..... And always got good air flow...

VPD does not have to do with mold! It only controls how much the plants stomata are open for eating etc! High rh can cause mold but if u wanna avoid that as much as possible and u can’t lower your rh then raise the temp in tent to balance it out! Last photo run I was at 87F/70% thru bloom without issue! Just make sure u got plenty of airflow and you’ll be good! :d5:
Ok I'm fine.... I got mine dialed in pretty good..... Thanks... I know if you got good air flow... Then most likely you'll be fine....

Thats why I got 3 monkey fans in my flower tent and 2 in my veg.... Keeps the air flow perfect and I keep my ac infinity ventilation on 4 in my flower tent and 2 in my veg to help pull fresh air in .... Plus I got 4 in booster fan to pull fresh air in in both tents .... Works good... I think.....

...I topped it as well. Wonder if that stressed it out enough to hermie it????
Topping doesn't seem to be stressful, at least if done early. I topped my last 17 plants at about 3 weeks old and it mostly seemed to stimulate growth. I had 1 lower bud in one of my first plants that had seeds, but I think it was from other stresses (light too close, nitrogen burn).

Yep I keep my vpd @1.4 in flower and 0.9 - 1.0 in veg..... And always got good air flow...
I'm happy with under 80F and good airflow if i make good vdp its bonus. My 1st year i didn't have a ac unit so i was hitting 85-90F at times.

Thats why I got 3 monkey fans in my flower tent and 2 in my veg.... Keeps the air flow perfect and I keep my ac infinity ventilation on 4 in my flower tent and 2 in my veg to help pull fresh air in .... Plus I got 4 in booster fan to pull fresh air in in both tents .... Works good... I think.....
I am jealous of your pro equipment but I'll make due with what i got (or don't have haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back