Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2493.JPG
IMG_2510.JPG
IMG_2593.JPG

IMG_2618.JPG

You are all Invited to the Cremation......:toke:....

All is good!!!!! You know what your doing....
Sometimes i do but mostly i don't, i just can't do anything about RH but turn fans on more :face: here soon the RH in texas will drop a little in fall but for now i just have to deal with it and keep fans going and keep leafs off each other, good air flow is key to avoiding mold/rot and having a clean area/house without black mold and such.

Is this your veg or flower tent? Humidity is high for flower. With temps that low.... I think lowest vpd is 1.2 for flower.... Or there's a chance of bud rot.... Just from stuff I read.....
They are auto flowers, i grow all stages in all tents. I live in Texas high RH no big deal yet with it, i am keeping 1.3 VPD, so all good right?

VPD does not have to do with mold! It only controls how much the plants stomata are open for eating etc! High rh can cause mold but if u wanna avoid that as much as possible and u can’t lower your rh then raise the temp in tent to balance it out! Last photo run I was at 87F/70% thru bloom without issue! Just make sure u got plenty of airflow and you’ll be good! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back