Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna have a 2'x8'x17" raised bed and 5 10 gallon fabric pots to plant in. Buddy is the GM of an heirloom seed company and is sending a ton. Wont have room for everything. What should I plant?
We put in 18in raised beds last year. It's a ton of soil. Plants can get big. Kinda gotta plan by what you want and like for your own garden. Pumpkins and squash will vine out and will overtake the bed or you gotta run em out over the yard. Kale and lettuce grow like crazy, if you don't want a salad everyday day they can be tough to keep up with... I think carrots are cool since you can leave em in the ground forever and you never really know what you're gonna pull out :jointman:

We put in 18in raised beds last year. It's a ton of soil. Plants can get big. Kinda gotta plan by what you want and like for your own garden. Pumpkins and squash will vine out and will overtake the bed or you gotta run em out over the yard. Kale and lettuce grow like crazy, if you don't want a salad everyday day they can be tough to keep up with... I think carrots are cool since you can leave em in the ground forever and you never really know what you're gonna pull out :jointman:
:thanks::smoking:
Yeah I was gonna pick one or two of the smaller pumpkin strains along with a couple squash and put them in the fabric pots. Planning on filling the raised bed in a lasagna style with some branches, grass clippings, straw, peat, compost, and manure. Then probably promix organic for the top layer.

This is a like those contests where you have to guess how many gumballs are in the jar. My guess is 102 grams based on what I see in the underbrush. It’s worth mentioning that I’m terrible at estimating. I’m always pulling multiple containers from the drawer for leftovers before finding the right one.
lol np thanks for guessing, she does have a bunch of buds in the underbrush so we shall see. i know i'm ready to start a new plant in that tent very soon, she better hurry up.

Arizer XG2 or V-tower?

:smoking:I'm needing a unit that does not need a charge and can be on for as LONG as i like, i sometimes just want to hit the solo for 15 mins and having to turn on and off re pack the small bowl keep going. I'm wanting a bigger bowl and infinite use device. I'm still happy i have the solos for driving and going on walks and stuff but a home unit is needed. suggestions? something with a long tube "whip"

Back in the early 2000s i had a volcano vape that filled up bags, worked good but i had shit mexican brick weed so it was not as fun as i wanted it lol i wish i still had that thing, i gave it to my cousin when i joined the army and he "lost it"

Fc-3000 arrives Wednesday.... :woohoo:
Hell yeah man! you will love that light.

The only light I need to win/review now is a GOOD 2x4 light and I'm good for 5 years in the light department. if you see a 2x4 light give away tag me please :cheers:

Thanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green, much appreciated. It is nice to see that someone I look up to here agrees. :worship:
Oh yes I understand rapidly expanding gasses

Has anyone ever seen a tomato plant do this?

It looks like after i cut the top off 3 weeks ago it gave up on the plant and started a new one instead :face:

View attachment 1484934View attachment 1484935View attachment 1484936

That looks like a virus to me. I would cull that plant and don't use that pot of soil for anything from the night shade family.

What kind of yield does this look like? I'm thinking 70-90 grams but i am always wrong :crying:

Reduced res to 200ppm today to let her finish up.

View attachment 1484958View attachment 1484959View attachment 1484960View attachment 1484961View attachment 1484962

It looks like you have a couple of weeks to go from the pictures. I would not stop feeding yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back