Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizer XG2 or V-tower?

:smoking:I'm needing a unit that does not need a charge and can be on for as LONG as i like, i sometimes just want to hit the solo for 15 mins and having to turn on and off re pack the small bowl keep going. I'm wanting a bigger bowl and infinite use device. I'm still happy i have the solos for driving and going on walks and stuff but a home unit is needed. suggestions? something with a long tube "whip"

Back in the early 2000s i had a volcano vape that filled up bags, worked good but i had shit mexican brick weed so it was not as fun as i wanted it lol i wish i still had that thing, i gave it to my cousin when i joined the army and he "lost it"
I had an arizer extreme q when I lived in Maine and it was awesome. Long whip, but would fill bags also.

Arizer XG2 or V-tower?

:smoking:I'm needing a unit that does not need a charge and can be on for as LONG as i like, i sometimes just want to hit the solo for 15 mins and having to turn on and off re pack the small bowl keep going. I'm wanting a bigger bowl and infinite use device. I'm still happy i have the solos for driving and going on walks and stuff but a home unit is needed. suggestions? something with a long tube "whip"
Ac
Back in the early 2000s i had a volcano vape that filled up bags, worked good but i had shit mexican brick weed so it was not as fun as i wanted it lol i wish i still had that thing, i gave it to my cousin when i joined the army and he "lost it"
I've had 2 "volcanos" over the past 25 years. Highly recommend but crazy expensive. I just had a knockoff one die on me after 10 and my original I gave away and could still be running today. Think it was about 350 10 years ago. However I don't think there's anything else on the market that'll last 10 years as far as vape stuff goes. Not exactly portable though

Oh yes I understand rapidly expanding gasses

That looks like a virus to me. I would cull that plant and don't use that pot of soil for anything from the night shade family.

It looks like you have a couple of weeks to go from the pictures. I would not stop feeding yet.
what kind of virus? i thought it was because i clipped off the branches and only left leafs, it stopped growing and grew a new shoot from the roots. i know nothing about these plants, still learning.

Thanks i was thinking she was finishing up as she has not grown much past 2 weeks just frosting up and slightly fatter and slowing way down on drinking from res, I'll mix it back up to 600-700ppm if you think she has more time i want fatter buds :smoking:

I've had 2 "volcanos" over the past 25 years. Highly recommend but crazy expensive. I just had a knockoff one die on me after 10 and my original I gave away and could still be running today. Think it was about 350 10 years ago. However I don't think there's anything else on the market that'll last 10 years as far as vape stuff goes. Not exactly portable though

That is what i had and yeah was about $300-350 at the head shop i bought it at. it was awesome when i had good quality bud

Boom, mixed up 680 ppm of my mix of mc and bud explosion.

Then lights clicked off as i finished so flash pic acquired
20220710_235047.jpg

Hell yeah man! you will love that light.

The only light I need to win/review now is a GOOD 2x4 light and I'm good for 5 years in the light department. if you see a 2x4 light give away tag me please :cheers:
Got you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back