Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever seen a tomato plant do this?

It looks like after i cut the top off 3 weeks ago it gave up on the plant and started a new one instead :face:

20220710_195919.jpg
20220710_195928.jpg
20220710_195937.jpg

The rest of my garden since i was out there taking pictures of that odd ball mater plant..

20220710_195810.jpg
20220710_195821.jpg
20220710_195830.jpg

This is 2 carolina reapers in a big SIP, biggest pepper plants i have ever grown! another funny thing about the hottest pepper in the world, if it is hot it won'r make them hot peppers hahahaha :C not yet anyways, it just keeps bushing out!
20220710_195856.jpg

a mammoth jalapeno plant on left and a small jalapeno plant on right in a SIP i took all the peppers i could before the birds and rats get them.
20220710_195908.jpg

still no fruits, to hot i guess
20220710_195946.jpg

The big bush Carolina reapers compared to the jalapeno plants, same size SIP container
20220710_195956.jpg
20220710_200024.jpg

AND THIS... no idea but all my baby plants and even my bean plants are getting ate on, those purple bell pepper seeds were not cheap and they come over and kill them T.T
20220710_200043.jpg
20220710_200107.jpg
20220710_200133.jpg
20220710_200144.jpg

Not super happy with my dry ice shake. I was my fault, but a good learning point.
The initial problem, I think, was waiting too long to finish up working this material, all bud. It's been in the freezer for over 6 weeks. I'll work the material within the week the next time.
I had to chop it up with scissors because it was packed too much in the gallon bag. but no big deal.
My biggest problem in the first two shakes was not getting the material cold enough before shaking. That and the fine green of the bud was fairly fragile after the time in the freezer.
It just turned out with too much green in the material for the quality and ease of working into that nice sticky black hashish.

No big deal really in the end. I'll combine the results and squish it. The worked material is drying in the growroom until all the dry ice is gone, good for the girls, As soon as that's gone, I'll dry it under a fan and start decarbing and infusing into some oil.

Not super happy with my dry ice shake. I was my fault, but a good learning point.
The initial problem, I think, was waiting too long to finish up working this material, all bud. It's been in the freezer for over 6 weeks. I'll work the material within the week the next time.
I had to chop it up with scissors because it was packed too much in the gallon bag. but no big deal.
My biggest problem in the first two shakes was not getting the material cold enough before shaking. That and the fine green of the bud was fairly fragile after the time in the freezer.
It just turned out with too much green in the material for the quality and ease of working into that nice sticky black hashish.

No big deal really in the end. I'll combine the results and squish it. The worked material is drying in the growroom until all the dry ice is gone, good for the girls, As soon as that's gone, I'll dry it under a fan and start decarbing and infusing into some oil.
You can refine it. I think it's called static tek or something like that. It's basically parchment paper wrapped around a book or dvd case or a paint roller on an angle and static electricity pulls the green off the hash

Thank you for the rep @Frank the Dank I'm still learning how to backyard garden, i'm happy you think it looks nice :biggrin:
I like it so much I’m going to steal the design eventually :rofl: I’ve been trying to come up with some ideas and I really like how you did yours. All the way down to the sips. Those would be perfect in this hot and dry environment. Plus the fencing not only looks easy…but will withstand the damn javelinas around here:rofl:

The rest of my garden since i was out there taking pictures of that odd ball mater plant..

View attachment 1484937View attachment 1484938View attachment 1484939
This is 2 carolina reapers in a big SIP, biggest pepper plants i have ever grown! another funny thing about the hottest pepper in the world, if it is hot it won'r make them hot peppers hahahaha :C not yet anyways, it just keeps bushing out!
View attachment 1484940
a mammoth jalapeno plant on left and a small jalapeno plant on right in a SIP i took all the peppers i could before the birds and rats get them.
View attachment 1484941
still no fruits, to hot i guess
View attachment 1484942
The big bush Carolina reapers compared to the jalapeno plants, same size SIP container
View attachment 1484943View attachment 1484944

AND THIS... no idea but all my baby plants and even my bean plants are getting ate on, those purple bell pepper seeds were not cheap and they come over and kill them T.T
View attachment 1484945View attachment 1484946View attachment 1484947View attachment 1484948
Wabbits?

I like it so much I’m going to steal the design eventually :rofl: I’ve been trying to come up with some ideas and I really like how you did yours. All the way down to the sips. Those would be perfect in this hot and dry environment. Plus the fencing not only looks easy…but will withstand the damn javelinas around here:rofl:
The SIPS work great with the heat but the fabric pots are suffering a little, i have an idea and i have the kiddie pool needed to do it already, fill the kiddie pool with fabric pots and drill a hole 4 inches up just in case it rains they don't float out, fill that sucker up each day.

I'm considering making a scarecrow since the neighbors all think its cute to have bird feeders in their backyards, empty ass backyard with a bird feeder in the middle of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back