Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok thanks... I'm might get me one... So do you you the whole plant? Stems leaves ect
Just what I have after the drying/curing...small stems, buds etc......last run was everything, trim, stems etc...from mostly a Sweet Soma......very sleepy medication, I would use 2 eyedroppers on a Keebler pecan sandie cookie and be out for 6 hrs.....want more of a uppity happy high from these brownie mix cookies so did black strap and red congolese....quite a bit of the sativa happy high.
edit: great for using trim and yes, in theory you could just run stems and get some thc from them....

You will need to supply your own alcohol as well....I got as high a % as I could find...the 420 extractor alcohol is made sepcificly for this type of extraction....
word of warning, it is a process of setup, getting it going, tear down and cleaning......being glassware it is breakable

Congratulations @logangrowgan2020 @Dale's Proper Bud and @WildBill ..... Damn I put in 125 raffle..... Won't do that again..... Takes alot of time maybe like 50 or something.. lol oh and to who else won too ....
I feel you bud.. haha i feel you..
Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.10 - 00.51.08.17.png

You will need to supply your own alcohol as well....I got as high a % as I could find...the 420 extractor alcohol is made sepcificly for this type of extraction....
word of warning, it is a process of setup, getting it going, tear down and cleaning......being glassware it is breakable
Ok cool I'm going to get one... Soon... Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back