Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Aunty just my busy time I'll be back growing in a few I sorta didnt expect to be as busy as we are

What I Thought @Dabber :pighug: ..all the businesses that have gone Bump during Covid....being over worked is a Blessing.......:pass:

What I Thought @Dabber :pighug: ..all the businesses that have gone Bump during Covid....being over worked is a Blessing.......:pass:
Yep I'm always busy just the construction side has picked up in the last 2 weeks and that one nightmare job is still on going

Morning Stoners!
hi-running-late.gif

:pass:

A Soxhlet extractor.......alcohol still for getting essential oils out of plant material.......making high test green dragon to use in my cookie mix later.
How much it cost? And where can I buy one... And what all do I need? Thanks

How much it cost? And where can I buy one... And what all do I need? Thanks
100/125 off fleabay for the set up...need to supply your own tubing, pump, cooling water.....( I have a shit ton of those freezer packs from wife's AB shipments)

100/125 off fleabay for the set up...need to supply your own tubing, pump, cooling water.....( I have a shit ton of those freezer packs from wife's AB shipments)
Ok thanks... I'm might get me one... So do you you the whole plant? Stems leaves ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back