Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
True how do you do that? Lol
I would assume get a autoclicker and have it refresh the page every hour and hope the recording don't fail lol i used mouse macros in old mmorpgs i played back in early 2000's so i bet there is better ways like on twitch they have plugins that accept channel rewards for you without you having to click them. Dunno, I'm legit, i just have tons of free time and don't sleep very well :face:

I would assume get a autoclicker and have it refresh the page every hour and hope the recording don't fail lol i used mouse macros in old mmorpgs i played back in early 2000's so i bet there is better ways like on twitch they have plugins that accept channel rewards for you without you having to click them. Dunno, I'm legit, i just have tons of free time and don't sleep very well :face:
Shit..just look back at what we used to do on runescape running botfarms......then we figured out how to plunder other peoples botfarms and it was complete mayhem.

I'm sorry but using an autoclicker seems an awful lot like cheating to me.

I'm sorry but using an autoclicker seems an awful lot like cheating to me.
Really? :doh:........sometimes morals are like genders...quite fluid......:rofl:.......barely have the time to tap the raffles, damn sure sure don't have the time nor energy to put in the scripting effort.....

Well, it's looking pretty light green, another dump or two and I'll let er cool down then begin the cleanup process.......see @Tattoochase it can be a pretty involved process doing it this way....if you want to test try the product..I'd suggest the everclear and mason jar method first.....lots cheaper, lots easier..

Ya me too..... I don't cheat either....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back