Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
searched movie box pro...1st up...went to a page that had a cartoon door saying private, 2nd up was touting child mode...3rd up..(google store) $1.49....
There you go if you need a code to enter hit me up I have paid version so I'll be happy to send one across for you :pass:

you can just log in with your Google account I made one just for things like this separate to my personal one it's a very good service really good support to hope it serves you well :headbang:

Just realised that code would be linked to my personal details :nono::shrug: silly old me I had to remove it

you can just log in with your Google account I made one just for things like this separate to my personal one it's a very good service really good support to hope it serves you well :headbang:
not working...get the 1st "private garden" page...got to login without google and it seems it only wants you to do it by phone...gives a access code and asks you to type it in your phone.......good idea but I'm a laptop guy.

not working...get the 1st "private garden" page...got to login without google and it seems it only wants you to do it by phone...gives a access code and asks you to type it in your phone.......good idea but I'm a laptop guy.
Do you not get this screen ?
Screenshot_20220709-231528.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back