Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to chop her down. I took a magnifying glass to look at the trichomes and I saw a few amber heads.

Now the question is how to dry this tiny thing?

View attachment 1484445
Hi pat don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet :headbang: welcome to hands down the nicest bunch of people you will find any were on the internet/ canna forum your in great hands here

I decided to chop her down. I took a magnifying glass to look at the trichomes and I saw a few amber heads.

View attachment 1484445
set it on top of the light that grew it...couple hours and your puff the magic dragon.

Jeeze. Do you set timers while you're sleeping? :rofl: I'm in the 80s which is my personal high but I don't think I could possibly do more
I just don't sleep much is all, this is my personal record, my last best was 115 or so

View attachment 1484445

jus set it on a satellite or modem box overnite, mebbe 24h ;) ppp

Hi pat don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet :headbang: welcome to hands down the nicest bunch of people you will find any were on the internet/ canna forum your in great hands here
Thanks man glad to be here. Yer right they are. And generous too!

Good morfnoevight all you Caturday Stoners.

View attachment 1484432

Just chillin since I got the farm market and Winco done. Pork chops are in the sous vide and I have hit a couple of dabs.

View attachment 1484433

I remember when I could dance like that. It was in a dream.

@Dale's Proper Bud Do not use that pest strip if you cannot perfectly seal your living space from the fumigated space. That shit is so poisonous. I think it is the most effective product to clean up between grows IF it is handled properly. I used one a couple years ago after a white fly invasion. It cleaned out all trace of them. I put the strip back in the bag and then a zip-lock and stuck it in the detached garage. The next day all of the spiders in the garage window were dead! Ooops. I disposed the strip.
Thanks MOG appreciate the help kinda what i thought after a quick search it sounded like nasty stuff. I won't be using it my house there no way to seal of living space. I save it for this winter in the detached garage :pass:

We are definitely trying to provide the best customer experience from start to finish.

Just wait folks, we have some really really cool stuff comin from @MultiVerseBeans

Some educational material that we believe will be like nothing else in the auto cannabis space.

it’s gonna be awesome!!!!(here’s a hint, it’s an all inclusive grow guide, written by me!)

We love AFN and all the amazing folks here!!! I’m a lifer as many of you know. But this fit just feels so right. MVB and AFN for the mutha effin win!

y’all don’t forget to check out Multiverse Beans at multiversebeans.com and check us out on FB and IG and Discord. And here on our sub forum
The best customer experience I have had with buying seeds so far, normally when I contact a seed bank it takes days to get a reply, and never on the weekend or a holiday. Keep up the great work and service and I'll try and spread the word as best as I can, I will only buy from you guys from now on! :thanks: :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back