Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight all you Caturday Stoners.

a cool cat.png

Just chillin since I got the farm market and Winco done. Pork chops are in the sous vide and I have hit a couple of dabs.

apeoplefo.gif

I remember when I could dance like that. It was in a dream.

@PatRatt Like all the others have said never give up. There is something about growing and smoking your own that makes you feel good. I have bug issue as well and this is what i am about use. I even picked up one of those hot shot strips MOG mentioned the other day. But still haven't figured out if i should use that inside in my basement directions the pack make it sound like no but i need to do more research :shrug:

I got a lot of stuff to get done today and as much i love hang with you all I need to stay focused so I'll be around as always but not nearly as much feel free to quote I help when and where i can :pass:

View attachment 1484313
@Dale's Proper Bud Do not use that pest strip if you cannot perfectly seal your living space from the fumigated space. That shit is so poisonous. I think it is the most effective product to clean up between grows IF it is handled properly. I used one a couple years ago after a white fly invasion. It cleaned out all trace of them. I put the strip back in the bag and then a zip-lock and stuck it in the detached garage. The next day all of the spiders in the garage window were dead! Ooops. I disposed the strip.

Seems as I have no jewelers eye any more what's best method to use for timing my chop day? I used to just nip them when I had mostly brown pistils is this still a good estimate ? I've read that some plant phenos don't all ways show brown till dry ?

Seems as I have no jewelers eye any more what's best method to use for timing my chop day? I used to just nip them when I had mostly brown pistils is this still a good estimate ? I've read that some plant phenos don't all ways show brown till dry ?

Can you post pictures of the overall plant and buds? Trichomes can be misleading sometimes anyway.

I would at least wait until they’ve fully swollen, slowed down fluid intake, got some fade on the leaves.

No matter what you may think.....it's got another week at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back