Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
heatwave :face:

Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.09 - 15.10.46.83.png

My order came in today from @MultiVerseBeans and I couldn't be happier with my order, it only took 5 days to have in my hand, my fastest seed order yet. Not only did I get all the seeds I ordered, I got some really cool freebies: Atlas grease gun auto, Multiverse auto amnesia kush, and
gnome automatics mothman for spending $150+

I used my $50 raffle coupon I won here on AFN which was great because it got me emailing with @MultiVerseBeans and i learned they email back fast even on Sunday and on 4th of July (a holiday) to complete my order and get/receieve payment. They honored the mothman promo code for spending $150 even though i really only spent $109 because of the raffle coupon and the extra saving from 4th of July deals. 1 happy grower right here :woohoo1::thanks::smokeit:

I'm a sticker guy and they made me extra happy with these stickers! 11/10 service

I will be a returning customer for sure!

View attachment 1484424View attachment 1484425

We are definitely trying to provide the best customer experience from start to finish.

Just wait folks, we have some really really cool stuff comin from @MultiVerseBeans

Some educational material that we believe will be like nothing else in the auto cannabis space.

it’s gonna be awesome!!!!(here’s a hint, it’s an all inclusive grow guide, written by me!)

We love AFN and all the amazing folks here!!! I’m a lifer as many of you know. But this fit just feels so right. MVB and AFN for the mutha effin win!

y’all don’t forget to check out Multiverse Beans at multiversebeans.com and check us out on FB and IG and Discord. And here on our sub forum

So am back in action with the old tent. No fancy led's due to how late in flower the plants were so I've gone back to the HPS on 400w. I noticed some slight light bleaching at 600w so I've raised the light and lowered the watts from 600w to 400w for the last week or two of flower see how she goes. Here is a macro shot from one of the smaller side branches and a quick vid
IMG_20220709_212456407_HDR.jpg

I need to get the stupid lights hung downstairs and the stupid photos moved grr. They are desperately in need of watering but there's no way I'm gonna get them downstairs in my current state (tbh they'd probably be too much for me normally anyways cause my balance is terrible).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back