Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do click the Google log in part the it will give you an option to create a Google account only takes 2 mins use some made up details just for the log in email and your away. They have all the latest cinema films and TV shows in 4k and you can cast to a TV screen with one click

yup, thats the page....don't use foolgle so hit the 3 dots....gave me a screen with a code to type into my phone.. or use a QR code
I too don't like Google much so I created a Gmail just for said purpose the reason that it's gated is so the authority can't ddos and bring the site down I believe it's definitely worth the few minutes to create an account and once your in you never have to use them again.

If you do click the Google log in part the it will give you an option to create a Google account only takes 2 mins use some made up details just for the log in email and your away. They have all the latest cinema films and TV shows in 4k and you can cast to a TV screen with one click
Since I quit driving truck I rarely watch anymore anyways...the few near 1st runs I grab out of redbox and rip the shit out of them.....have xfinity over here at this house and they watch like a hawk...ATT at other place and 20 gig of dwnloads in the 3 days I was home was nothing to them..

Do you not get this screen ? View attachment 1484454
This is what I get with trying to login with my regular Google... :shrug:
Screenshot_20220709-182043.png

I too don't like Google much so I created a Gmail just for said purpose the reason that it's gated is so the authority can't ddos and bring the site down I believe it's definitely worth the few minutes to create an account and once your in you never have to use them again.
Apreciate it, but I just don't watch much anymore...I got old, haven't scanned code in decades and there ain't no speadsheets on my bedsheets anymore.

I have an unlimited plan for my mobile date and WiFi so I use it for everything . Over here we have to pay a TV licence if u watch live TV on any device and I hate paying it so I done away with my TV Ariel and just cast everything to my TV now to stick it to the man . The BBC is a joke I don't see why they were aloud to make It law that every house hold has to pay them money for lackluster quality TV and news that's full of lies

I have an unlimited plan for my mobile date and WiFi so I use it for everything . Over here we have to pay a TV licence if u watch live TV on any device and I hate paying it so I done away with my TV Ariel and just cast everything to my TV now to stick it to the man . The BBC is a joke I don't see why they were aloud to make It law that every house hold has to pay them money for lackluster quality TV and news that's full of lies
Gods above, they still doing that?......remember the old Monty Python skits with the coin operated tv

Gods above, they still doing that?......remember the old Monty Python skits with the coin operated tv
Yes they actually made it law too a few years back so if you are found to watch TV without one you can go to jail I believe or receive a fine of a round £1000 all for shitty programs and political backed news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back