Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a bit of practice you'll be doing this in no time...
View attachment 1484457
Was a big problem in the Mexican border towns years ago..big influx of bleached reprinted bills that passed the brown pen test...a lot of money was redistributed

Every time I wake up to pee I've gone up another degree :hothot:
Oh, you mean tempature...I'm sorry...thought you was talking degree in raffles

Now they just have a hand held machine that can see if your Arial is giving out a signal and if you stream live TV they probably no by IP address I just done away with it all and don't use any of it any more not like am missing out tho it's all bollox any way

At least hubby realized that he was indeed being inconsiderate and went to find things to do elsewhere. I've been in and out of consciousness all afternoon.
Sending some good vibz your way

Now they just have a hand held machine that can see if your Arial is giving out a signal and if you stream live TV they probably no by IP address I just done away with it all and don't use any of it any more not like am missing out tho it's all bollox any way
Yeah...BBC was a trusted source many years ago.....and I do mean many years..

Oh, you mean tempature...I'm sorry...thought you was talking degree in raffles
No ive got like 3 entries in last week's I'm really bad about it. Yeah this fever is no joke. Feel like I'm in a dream currently but pretty sure is real unless I'm dreaming about posting here again lol

Yeah...BBC was a trusted source many years ago.....and I do mean many years..
BBC stands for billionaire boys club in other words a bunch of rich bastards that do what they want with zero punishment or regard for actual facts and helping solve real problems :cuss: rant over it's time for me to hit the hay me thinks

Starting to rain again so a few happy pics.
IMG_20220709_184803.jpg
IMG_20220709_184857.jpg
IMG_20220709_184837.jpg

No ive got like 3 entries in last week's I'm really bad about it. Yeah this fever is no joke. Feel like I'm in a dream currently but pretty sure is real unless I'm dreaming about posting here again lol

(on her fuckin death bed & still posting on afn...) man, that'z loyalty :applause: :love: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back