Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using pot poppers nematodes and spinosad for my soil and coco girls seem to be working:biggrin::shrug: :thumbsup::cooldance:

Twenty20 ogreberry and bourbon berry day 51

IMG_6657.JPG

Bourbon Berry 3 gallon pot The buds on her stacked beautiful starting to fatten up now :jump::jump::jump:

IMG_6658.JPG

IMG_6659.JPG

IMG_6660.JPG

Bourbon Berry solo cup I am in shock still on how big she has gotten for a solo cup :shrug::cooldance::woohoo::woohoo1::biggrin:

IMG_6661.JPG

IMG_6662.JPG

IMG_6663.JPG

Ogreberry sour grape pheno 3 gallon pot...She is moving along rather quickly faster than the other girls:headbang:

IMG_6664.JPG

IMG_6665.JPG

IMG_6666.JPG

Took some flash shots during lights out girls are getting frosty:woohoo::frog:

IMG_6653.JPG

IMG_6654.JPG

IMG_6655.JPG

Well, since I'm doing a slightly controlled experiment, I'm limiting anything added to the soil. Mycos and Osmocote only....over simplify the operation to prove viability cause we seem to have a LOT of new growers that get caught up in the nuances of trying to eek out every last gram before they actually have a handle on getting a grow to finish.......I was in that category and learned a bunch real quick. There's nothing like getting 1 or 2 under your belt to add confidence to start experimenting further.
IMG20220913105751.jpg

Not too shabby for twice used soil, Osmocote and straight tap well water from a limestone aquifer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back