Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well brother, this is my first Mendel grow so I dont have a point of reference yet. I have seen some Midnight wedding grows and they are stunning. Honestly it just depends on who you ask, as they all seem to think they are growing the Brothers best strains lol, so they must all be good. From the expert growers that I have spoken with on there, for autos Dark Jedi, Midwest Widow, Dark Planet, Special Reserve Cookies 3 (which is a cup winner) seem to keep coming up, with photos I keep hearing about Purple Praying Lady V2 and OG Ghost Breath along with Ghost in the Machine, also Flaming Cheribum (brought out the 94 chemdog for that one)
Ya @DCLXVI u think them beans were expensive other day at $98 for a 10pk check oht Mendels site! Damn photos were 3 beans for $75 on the strains I checked! :yoinks:

Mosquito bits killed every gnat before they even started for me, i don't even use it anymore as i just rewash my promix and keep growing but i still have a big bag ready if the decide to move in.

I sprinkle it on the top soil and water it in and it seems to work best. i have tried mixing it in a spray bottle too and squirting it on the top soil i have also tried mixing it on my res. i think they all work but i like the sprinkle on the top method as it is the easiest and works great :thumbsup:
I did 3 rounds at double strength top watering...still had the lil fvckers flying round.......it's shake and bake time as I'm going to reuse it.

Ya @DCLXVI u think them beans were expensive other day at $98 for a 10pk check oht Mendels site! Damn photos were 3 beans for $75 on the strains I checked! :yoinks:
Photo seeds can be crazy expensive. 200-300 for a 10 pack is kinda normal for that side of things. They get away with it because you can clone them and they justify the price by saying that 1 great plant out of that pack is worth the couple hundred bucks :bong:

We don't flame roast people just dabs Thank You!
well im gonna flame roast ole Carl if he keeps raiding my stash.
Oh, it’s cool man. Carl is fictional…
View attachment 1518481
1664148997205.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back