Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kief out the new bong and 120 mg of gummies and im flying
duck-flying-ducks.gif

Fictitious or not we don't want to use language like that toward anyone here on AFN. I know we have been very lenient with a lot of the videos posted that contain a lot of out of bounds stuff but we really need to keep our conversations polite.

Fictitious or not we don't want to use language like that toward anyone here on AFN. I know we have been very lenient with a lot of the videos posted that contain a lot of out of bounds stuff but we really need to keep our conversations polite.

I agree we all can get carried away sometimes forgetting how many people are actually watching us....Also You know @Frank the Dank after thinking about it wasn't you and carl:haha::rofl: If i hadn't said anything about showing your face or location none it would have started:oops1: :face:

Heading off to a 24/7 emergency vet with my hound. :doh:Maybe an obstruction…poor boy. Not able to eat much for days. :shrug:Really nasty farts. :gassy:Likely my fault giving him those huge raw hide bones. :doh:Gonna vape some Bubba cheese first, then go.
Poor Baby :goodluck:

I agree we all can get carried away sometimes forgetting how many people are actually watching us....Also You know @Frank the Dank after thinking about it wasn't you and carl:haha::rofl: If i hadn't said anything about showing your face or location none it would have started:oops1: :face:
Do you think we are making a mountain out of a molehill here :rofl::rofl:. You know we are all just stoned.

Let’s all just share one and move on. :pass:Without the ability to hear voice inflection, read body language, make eye contact, words on a page can get overblown. It’s a weed forum. Stoners be stoners.:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back