Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think moonstone tango is a particularly orangey pheno of moonstone amnesia if I’m not mistaken. It’s definitely fully auto…I’ve grown her a few times. Total Fire!!!
Nice! I was on the fence between Orange Bubblegum and MT….musta been a premonition..lol. Missing some orange goodness.
Very jealy about that scissor hash. Sweet reward for all that trim biz.

Nice! I was on the fence between Orange Bubblegum and MT….musta been a premonition..lol. Missing some orange goodness.
Very jealy about that scissor hash. Sweet reward for all that trim biz.
MT is awesome…..very strong, stupifying stone. :pass: Sometimes she has a floral odor. Expect small to medium size plants with a dominant main, and smaller laterals. Fairly quick usually (not v5 quick, mind you)..

Heading to Michigan next month and hearing about some amazing solventless hash there. Anybody got some recommendations. I’m sure my family will supply most everything I need, but with about 4dispensaries per town, I just may need to sample.

MT is awesome…..very strong, stupifying stone. :pass: Sometimes she has a floral odor. Expect small to medium size plants with a dominant main, and smaller laterals. Fairly quick usually (not v5 quick, mind you)..
Stupifying is perfect…to offset the functional S99. Gonna gamble with Galaxy Brain again, so enough up stuff for the gang.

Heading off to a 24/7 emergency vet with my hound. :doh:Maybe an obstruction…poor boy. Not able to eat much for days. :shrug:Really nasty farts. :gassy:Likely my fault giving him those huge raw hide bones. :doh:Gonna vape some Bubba cheese first, then go.

My very strange setup

Turned on both autovalves and things look good no leaks :smoking:
20220925_161530.jpg

Heading off to a 24/7 emergency vet with my hound. :doh:Maybe an obstruction…poor boy. Not able to eat much for days. :shrug:Really nasty farts. :gassy:Likely my fault giving him those huge raw hide bones. :doh:Gonna vape some Bubba cheese first, then go.
Hopefully he’s ok, poor guy…..poor you too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back