Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...Bill kills chat...again. 10 min.
A man's gotta eat some dinner :glutton:
Gotta run again pretty soon to watch game of thrones with the wife. Just rolling some joints for work tomorrow real quick right now. Should be back and thoroughly stoned after the shows over :cooldance: Hopefully it's got some damn dragons on it this week :dragon4:

In the tent or just in general?....it's a Florida thing, :rofl:
Lol in general,,,,

I used to live down in Gadsden county Fla, I still remember the environment down there very well! LOL It is nearly the same up here in ny for short periods of time, a lot easier to live with for sure :headbang:

Pork loin baked in diced fresh tomatoes and sauce, baby carrots and Russet potatoes, and garlic toast!
We've got a food thread on here if you want to drool over what @Frank the Dank makes for dinner :crying:

Well, since I'm doing a slightly controlled experiment, I'm limiting anything added to the soil. Mycos and Osmocote only....over simplify the operation to prove viability cause we seem to have a LOT of new growers that get caught up in the nuances of trying to eek out every last gram before they actually have a handle on getting a grow to finish.......I was in that category and learned a bunch real quick. There's nothing like getting 1 or 2 under your belt to add confidence to start experimenting further.
View attachment 1518592
Not too shabby for twice used soil, Osmocote and straight tap well water from a limestone aquifer.
not shabby at all :bow::pighug:I was/am one of those newer growers got a couple under my belt and some confidence that's when it goes south:doh:

Wow...Bill kills chat...again. 10 min.
pssh welcome to the club :pass:Seems i have the effect too especially when i talk :eek1:

Well, since I'm doing a slightly controlled experiment, I'm limiting anything added to the soil. Mycos and Osmocote only....over simplify the operation to prove viability cause we seem to have a LOT of new growers that get caught up in the nuances of trying to eek out every last gram before they actually have a handle on getting a grow to finish.......I was in that category and learned a bunch real quick. There's nothing like getting 1 or 2 under your belt to add confidence to start experimenting further.
View attachment 1518592
Not too shabby for twice used soil, Osmocote and straight tap well water from a limestone aquifer.
These were 3rd run on same soil with only compost and craft blend added! :d5:
9BED91FE-E989-4BBF-9148-E4A059D19311.jpeg

Lol in general,,,,

I used to live down in Gadsden county Fla, I still remember the environment down there very well! LOL It is nearly the same up here in ny for short periods of time, a lot easier to live with for sure :headbang:
Born and bred Florida boy...lived in a lot of places but I always come back to the swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back