Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1664090551654.jpg

FB_IMG_1664090544059.jpg

FB_IMG_1664090405619.jpg

@Talonxracer, what size bags are your "tall" ones? @Green Bean uses 7/10 gal tall bags and grows some monsters. I think his theory is the tall bags give more room before the tap root bottoms out

I am trying the 5gallon autoflower bags, they are the same diameter as the standard 3 gallon bag(10") but are half again taller, 15" vrs 10". From just the short time I have been running them, I certainly think top AND bottom watering is going to be required. Right now after 4 days it requires watering, I have been watering twice, 4 cups at a time, 4 hours apart per bag. These 5 gallon bags are not light, lol

I've picked hundreds of thousands of Macintosh apples over the last 35 years I'm willing to bet I picked it with a bunch of Jamaicans some of the best people I've ever met in my life to work with. And that's saying a lot because I used to pick tobacco in Chicopee Mass and I've seen all kinds my friends. Well hang tobacco the only thing I ever picked off tobacco was sucker leaves it's cut at the base and hung. All of that being said what I was trying to bring out here was a buddy of mine that I used to work at the Sanderson vegetable vegetable farm in Northern Hatfield Massachusetts touch base with me and told me that the craft hash Market in Minnesota and Michigan especially Michigan is some of the best that he's ever had I got to find a way as a legal resident here in Vermont to try and find myself I want to try this craft hash they've got in Michigan if it's as good as they say it is I just might fall in love
I can only imagine what these younger generation kids that have no f****** clue what are really hard job hard work like let's say sitting out in 100° weather picking tobacco all day picking cucumbers all day picking rocks out of the dirt so that it can be lined and seated and turned into a lawn and 16 Acres laying 45 pallets of sod planting $125 maple on a property in Shelburne like all sorts of stuff where you look at a property it looks like s*** you get done with it and it looks absolutely stellar wonderful love hard work love going to a job site and working circles around people that you can tell were handed the job because they had a relative that owns the company or something I can only imagine how awe inspiring or foolish they must think us older jokes are that worked our asses off all our lives

That is unfortunate autos are so much fun..and from what I’ve heard since I’ve never grown photos that once you grow autos growing photos is like watching paint dry :bored: :shrug:
Nahhh. Maybe the photos you've witnessed were stuck in veg forever and a day because they were thought to be an Auto grown alongside an Auto. I've got a Do Si Do photo strain that only requires a 4 week veg, and can be harvested at 10 weeks with a consistent 250 Gram+ yield in the right indoor environment. :thumbsup:

Nahhh. Maybe the photos you've witnessed were stuck in veg forever and a day because they were thought to be an Auto grown alongside an Auto. I've got a Do Si Do photo strain that only requires a 4 week veg, and can be harvested at 10 weeks with a consistent 250 Gram+ yield in the right indoor environment. :thumbsup:
:yoinks::doh::face: No not that i've seen just from what i've read in here:shrug::pop: ...I stand corrected as always :bow:

But anyways girls are sleepin but they look great from what i can tell:peek: :cooldance::yay::woohoo1::woohoo::frog:

I don't know I've grown both autoflowers are easy I have always looked at autoflowers as a a strain or a cultivar that I give beginners so that they can not have to worry about having a timer or their lights being staggered but I have an underlying mental illness where I don't mind getting up if my plants need it the first three tents I ran were alternating cabs that were on 12 on 12 off and I would get up religiously everyday even if it was only for 15 minutes and make sure the lights went on and off and how I did this was a trick I learned in the military where I would take my pillow and with my finger right the time I want to wake up on my pillow and it works for me it's worked for me for 25 years but I will say if I'm fair with you that I don't know enough about autoflowers as they've progressed with being grown hybrids with hybrids and photo. I do know that I remember right autoflowers came about from a ruderalis cultivar yeah and if that's right there's a reason why those plants where they were growing were resilient and can handle the mold and the cold and all of the things that they did. I just like photo. Because that's what I was raised around and what I've grown for 20 years I love them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back