Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got ticks though lots of those

Yup part of the reason I have not left this state but Guess I’m fortunate enough that I’m far enough south and far enough north that we don’t have rattlers here but they are not far away :eek1: My grandpa used to tell me stories of him kitchen rattlers down the southern tier where I grew up:wall:
I am in the middle of the Catskill mtns, all sorts of wildlife and plenty of rattlers, there are two massive rattler dens not a 1/4 mile past the village line in a old stone quarry. I don't go anywhere near there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Texas trophy size blue cats are good in colder temperatures like 40-50 outside temps. April they are caught in 1.5 to 3.0 feet of water with wind at your back chasing spawning shad yo the bank @Bill.de.Cat @mr m
At Cedar Creek, I'd put out trot lines out at the mouth of Kings Creek during early spring. A good spring rain in Kings Creek water shed would get it to rise and flow into the lake. Catfish and bait fish move outta the lake and into the creek. I drop the trotline where the creek structure is first well-formed in the Lake. Blues and other cats, move right up that channel when the creek is on the rise.
Many a time we've made a run and had to go back home to dress what we caught. Bait is big shad and/or brim or small perch.

@Bill.de.Cat How old is that plant? I have one that’s doing pretty well, but not that well.
Wife got it just before her accident in 2019, was barely taken care of till this year when I up potted and trimmed according to yt videos.
edit:...wife says she got that one last year from her daughter and has no idea what happened to the other one...so Hell if I know, uppotted and ferted in the spring..

I am in the middle of the Catskill mtns, all sorts of wildlife and plenty of rattlers, there are two massive rattler dens not a 1/4 mile past the village line in a old stone quarry. I don't go anywhere near there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I wouldn’t either I’m down in apple country Lots of wildlife just not much for snakes few:toke: almost home then it’s time to get fooked up

See that’s what I’m wondering about is the 47”! If I remember correctly from building my scrog frame if u measure gap between the corner posts it’s only 45.5”! Did it fit in your tent no problem? Mines a gorilla tent so you’d expect that it would fit a 4x4 tray but not so sure!
Yes it fits my tent perfectly. It's a Mars Hydro 2x4.

I've picked hundreds of thousands of Macintosh apples over the last 35 years I'm willing to bet I picked it with a bunch of Jamaicans some of the best people I've ever met in my life to work with. And that's saying a lot because I used to pick tobacco in Chicopee Mass and I've seen all kinds my friends. Well hang tobacco the only thing I ever picked off tobacco was sucker leaves it's cut at the base and hung. All of that being said what I was trying to bring out here was a buddy of mine that I used to work at the Sanderson vegetable vegetable farm in Northern Hatfield Massachusetts touch base with me and told me that the craft hash Market in Minnesota and Michigan especially Michigan is some of the best that he's ever had I got to find a way as a legal resident here in Vermont to try and find myself I want to try this craft hash they've got in Michigan if it's as good as they say it is I just might fall in love

FB_IMG_1664090392153.jpg

Good to know....I got 10 of them...plus 9 roots living soil grow bags......those have lining in them to help water not run out the sides and hold moisture in.....the rain science bags you can see through them....

I love my Rain Science bags. Dry alittle quicker and chuck em the washer when done. 5 gallons work great! Have some pphotos in 3 gals now and setting up an automated system next week. If you water a little too fast(not a gusher) watch the sides of the bags. The water will seep back into the pots. Pretty cool to watch it suck back in.

@Talonxracer, what size bags are your "tall" ones? @Green Bean uses 7/10 gal tall bags and grows some monsters. I think his theory is the tall bags give more room before the tap root bottoms out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back