Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time you'll ever see me growing an Autoflower plant is as an experiment or as a corner of my area taking up space while the photos are getting their thing on I love Autos I'm just more in love with photos
That is unfortunate autos are so much fun..and from what I’ve heard since I’ve never grown photos that once you grow autos growing photos is like watching paint dry :bored: :shrug:

t

Couldn’t it be light induced also?:biggrin::d5:

:yeahthat: All that I don’t do snakesDon’t get in my way just saying View attachment 1518329
When I was but a wee youngin I was mowing the yard(2 acres) I was struck by a rattler, ever since any and all snakes have a death sentence upon them as far as I am concerned..... :headbang:

Wish I still had that boa constrictor she was just as sweet as could be. Very tame
I had a 9’ red tail boa but once it was big enough it needed several large rats or a damn rabbit for each meal (I wasn’t feeding no rabbits ;)) I gave it away! Was pretty tame too but that thing went for a rat and bit my arm and I had teeth marks on my wrist and other side of jaw was at about my elbow!

In Texas trophy size blue cats are good in colder temperatures like 40-50 outside temps. April they are caught in 1.5 to 3.0 feet of water with wind at your back chasing spawning shad yo the bank @Bill.de.Cat @mr m
Im in Fort Worth! :d5:

What brand is that tray under the plants?
20220725_213211.jpg
Screenshot_20220326-115844_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back