Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, don't worry there is more than enough around these parts, LOL :rofl: :yoinks::warrior:
Haha we have 13 species of rattlers, and over 30 species of scorpions. Plus, tarantulas….but they’re kinda cool. Not to mention wolves, coyotes, bears, javelina, jaguar, and mountain lions. Oh, and meth heads.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haha we have 13 species of rattlers, and over 30 species of scorpions. Plus, tarantulas….but they’re kinda cool. Not to mention wolves, coyotes, bears, javelina, jaguar, and mountain lions. Oh, and meth heads.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The rattler loathing is a personal thing,,,LOL scorps and tarantula don't bother me, wolves, coyotes, bears,javelinas(feral/wild pigs) and the big kitty cats don't worry me(we have them as well) but those meth heads are a real spooky danger, far more dangerous! LOL

When I was but a wee youngin I was mowing the yard(2 acres) I was struck by a rattler, ever since any and all snakes have a death sentence upon them as far as I am concerned..... :headbang:
Man! You guys would hate living where I do :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL, don't worry there is more than enough around these parts, LOL :rofl: :yoinks::warrior:
No ticks though :woohoo1:
We got ticks though lots of those

Yup part of the reason I have not left this state but Guess I’m fortunate enough that I’m far enough south and far enough north that we don’t have rattlers here but they are not far away :eek1: My grandpa used to tell me stories of him kitchen rattlers down the southern tier where I grew up:wall:

The rattler loathing is a personal thing,,,LOL scorps and tarantula don't bother me, wolves, coyotes, bears,javelinas(feral/wild pigs) and the big kitty cats don't worry me(we have them as well) but those meth heads are a real spooky danger, far more dangerous! LOL
Especially the fabled “desert meth head”….. the heat does additional damage :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We got text though lots of those

Yup part of the reason I have not left this state but Guess I’m fortunate enough that I’m far enough south and far enough north that we don’t have rattlers here but they are not far away :eek1: My grandpa used to tell me stories of him kitchen rattlers down the southern tier where I grew up:wall:
It was nice not having to worry about snakes when I lived in Maine :headbang:

That is unfortunate autos are so much fun..and from what I’ve heard since I’ve never grown photos that once you grow autos growing photos is like watching paint dry :bored: :shrug:
Having done photos when that was all there was and coming back to growing, Autos are so much easier once you get em kinda figured out. At least for me.

:yeahthat: I concur
Been same light cycle throughout the whole grow.

well shit don’t know then only thought is that near the end of the life they may went less light? I’ve had plants foxtail and always just put it to light or heat stress :shrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back