Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, remember -> ur only allowed 9,999 picz in a single post :doh: ;) ppp
15 actually but I am assuming your counting in zomnuts :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm trying to get Ben Koch with Mutant Genetics on AFN. You guys should see this guys work (well, it's a team, not just him,) but some amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing looking autoflowers (and super stable!)
That would be great! I've got a seedling Stone Fruit of theirs i got as a freebie! Super excited to get to try out their genetics, may need to get some of their Supreme Runtz too...
I invited Mutant Genetics to the forum; he asked for more information. If you guys are part of the Multiverse group or Mutant Genetics group on Facebook, tag Ben in your posts and tell him he needs to get on AFN! We'll form a mob! lol!
I don’t do Facebook but I’ll spread the word to others that do :thumbsup: would love to see them over here I will be starting some of them on the next run stone fruit and granite:woohoo:
Welp, Strawberry Microverse is down. What an awesome plant…super easy to trim…..densest buds I’ve grown this year…..and yes @Mossy this lady smelled like a strawberry candle with hints of pine during trim. Really frosty too….:woohoo1:

Pics please :yeah:

30+ pages :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: in dew time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday Stoners!

_DSC5164.JPG

cat biker.gif

15 actually but I am assuming your counting in zomnuts :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t do Facebook but I’ll spread the word to others that do :thumbsup: would love to see them over here I will be starting some of them on the next run stone fruit and granite:woohoo:

Pics please :yeah:
No extra hands for pics once covered in resin
:rofl:

did i just fucking answer my self again, Juice that was for you.

FWIW use the @ symbol and then start typing there name and it automatically goes to the person so he sees it in alerts :thumbsup::d5:
No extra hands for pics once covered in resin
:rofl:
Pssh well I got some :rofl::rofl::rofl: Took the dogs for a walk and went treasure hunting on the beach pretty good haul:woohoo:
92AB1AE8-0E40-4C91-A51F-3723FB4211D4.jpeg
9771AC9A-F219-47B0-858C-B5DFEE9A1D8D.jpeg
33C3F048-DE06-41F7-A206-474B01F93AD0.jpeg
0EC6B497-9C7E-4FF1-9FEA-F904E97E10E9.jpeg
69AF856E-45C7-44B9-844D-7FDC5D67CF90.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back