Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post this for Zeromitch and cooterjuice but really its for anyone how is a canna enthusiast. Brother just sent me some genetics that have yet to be seen on his menu. This is a new photo strain that he gave to me to try. It is called Unreleased Loud, and it should be available soon. The pictures are of the same strain, different phenos.
I asked Brother how those two could be so wildly different in their appearance but have yet to recieve an answer.

yeah man love that canopy, wish i was small enough to crawl up under there and hang out lol
Ill try and get them pics on tonight but my team will be playing soon and I could be all liqoured up by 7 pm, so we will see lol. You need to join that site brother, you and zeromitch, it is Mendels Auto Room, I believe. let me know if you want to do that, and I will alert jeff mages so he can approve you cats right away.

Trainwreck selection out of a group of seeds ,I picked the most sativa pheno that closely resembles the e32 arcata trainwreck an I got this beauty a lot of indica ones died so I could have this menthol lemon terp, happy Saturday
20220923_142255.jpg
20220923_142235.jpg
20220923_141350.jpg
20220923_141336.jpg

Alright good people, my team is lacing up against the #6 team in the country. I want to use a reference right now that is so polically incorrect that I had better holster it till im completely shitfaced lol. If the latter does happen, and I end up coming on here. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize in advance, and I mean I am REALLY REALLY sorry lol. Hope to talk to you soon people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back