Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brother, first off do you go by Cooter, or Mr. Juice? Would you mind posting some more pics of your dark jedi grow. If your cool with it, Im going to show them off on the Mendel page. I just love that canopy you got going there. I was also going to tell you and 0mitch that Brother released a new line, you may have already seen it that is all BLACKSTRAP crossed. I just picked up Darksaber which is BS x Dark Jedi, also picked up the Midnight wedding V2. Peace out homie.
Im gonna call you 'The Juice' because I love that nickname and have reserved it for NON homicide offenders.

I'm trying to get Ben Koch with Mutant Genetics on AFN. You guys should see this guys work (well, it's a team, not just him,) but some amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing looking autoflowers (and super stable!)
That would be great! I've got a seedling Stone Fruit of theirs i got as a freebie! Super excited to get to try out their genetics, may need to get some of their Supreme Runtz too...

I didnt know it was caturday, i was thinking it was college football saturday, and my team is getting all laced up and prepared to have their asses handed to them lol. football is a stupid stupid sport. Anyway, here is my cat entry. Remeber, she is dangerous and feral. Have a good day people.
Mossy, it IS a happy Caturday, at least until kickoff lol

Attachments

• willie.jpg
    willie.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
I'm trying to get Ben Koch with Mutant Genetics on AFN. You guys should see this guys work (well, it's a team, not just him,) but some amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing looking autoflowers (and super stable!)
Their granite haze is a collab with @derek420colorado A bunch of us have already bought some through @MultiVerseBeans I would be interested in more info on/from them :thumbsup:

Their granite haze is a collab with @derek420colorado A bunch of us have already bought some through @MultiVerseBeans I would be interested in more info on/from them :thumbsup:

I invited Mutant Genetics to the forum; he asked for more information. If you guys are part of the Multiverse group or Mutant Genetics group on Facebook, tag Ben in your posts and tell him he needs to get on AFN! We'll form a mob! lol!

I invited Mutant Genetics to the forum; he asked for more information. If you guys are part of the Multiverse group or Mutant Genetics group on Facebook, tag Ben in your posts and tell him he needs to get on AFN! We'll form a mob! lol!
Right on! But, I kinda feel like... what more info do you need? It's an entire online community dedicated to the product your company specializes in... no brainer!

Right on! But, I kinda feel like... what more info do you need? It's an entire online community dedicated to the product your company specializes in... no brainer!

Touché. That's French. For Touch...é.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back