Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beginnings of Beef Burgundy (the French spelling was more daunting than making the dish lol)
F78FF6F3-842F-46B3-868D-D476CB43FB47.jpeg

Now that cooler weather has entered the picture, Buster has changed nap locations, from cooling spots to warming spots, one of his new favorite spots is on top of the grow cabinet. With the IR temp reader it was 79*f on top, nap perfect!

Good good!

Just got offered a new job at a new grow. Working direct with the owner and his wife. Much smaller plant count (which honestly I'm finding is much, much, much better to work with; a lot more attention goes into smaller plant counts than larger ones.) Going from over 15,000 plants on this current farm to 3,600 max on this new one; pretty excited to scale DOWN (the larger the farm, the more disgusting the bullshit and product.)

Pretty excited, I start on Tuesday. More money too, and better hours.
well done, I wish you the best.

Now that cooler weather has entered the picture, Buster has changed nap locations, from cooling spots to warming spots, one of his new favorite spots is on top of the grow cabinet. With the IR temp reader it was 79*f on top, nap perfect!
Got my cat one of these for Xmas a couple years ago. Loves it
Screenshot_20220924-140206.png

Brother Mendel's Dark Jedi Autos Day 49. In these pics. They have stretched more since, many bud sights. . I had to supercrop middle plants tops. Updated pics Friday or Saturday View attachment 1516948View attachment 1516949
Hey Brother, first off do you go by Cooter, or Mr. Juice? Would you mind posting some more pics of your dark jedi grow. If your cool with it, Im going to show them off on the Mendel page. I just love that canopy you got going there. I was also going to tell you and 0mitch that Brother released a new line, you may have already seen it that is all BLACKSTRAP crossed. I just picked up Darksaber which is BS x Dark Jedi, also picked up the Midnight wedding V2. Peace out homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back