Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 'office' was a little covey hole in the main elevator pump and ram room. A small leak in the ram could cause general quarters. It was that toxic. I never had leaks, but the smell was there, since the seals can't hold back 100% with a tiny bit left on the ram with each swipe. I never understood the need for such nasty hydraulic fluid.

That's the military for you, very slow to change. There's plenty of fire resistant alternatives now but that system was probably built on using that old nasty stuff. Now they probably just use it out of habit and because that's whats in the NAVAIR manual lol

I can't count the times I've been saturated in JP-8 and Hydro :eek1:

Only 105 pages to go!
Can we get there B4 Sunday?

:crying:Woot woot :headbang::pass:
1663953267958.gif
1663953299390.gif

Looks like I got some work to do huh,
I'll have to get into all of that and read everything intently maybe twice so that I can write down a couple of those recipes were extremely eye-catching. One thing I've noticed that's uncanny about these fresh green walnuts is they smell just like citrus
Between the chutney and liquor i gotta go harvest a chit ton before it gets nasty cold. Talk about a post to start multiple projects holychit.....and i could swing a uk package if customs woukd allow u to enjoy new england grown fruits in england lmaop
Morning y’all. :pass:

Question?— Does any of you LOVE blending herbs and creating more complex flavors like I do?

This morning I mixed a blend of Sour Diesel, Skittles, and some Critical Poison…damn :hookah: Hit the Arizer desk top vaporizer while checking in on the grow room. Then just had a PAX and a cup of coffee.

Here’s a pic of it today.

View attachment 1517550
Let me know what you guys think about blending herbs! I’m curious what you found. Did anyone find the perfect blend??

Have a great day everyone:bighug:
I always grind up a fresh nugg and put the rest i dont use in a jar. Always a good salad bag of funk for those quick sessions or to roll up.

This is the one :biggrin:found this one long time ago looking for roll it videos took me a minute to find again :face: border line too far :eek1::yoinks::eyebrows:

OK it's one of those youtube adult vids that can't be shown on forums LMAO, click the watch it on youtube and watch dat booty swing!
I'm more into the filling, than the bun, myself!:headbang:
Have you ever seen a blue pac man?:rofl:
In the future I see a ventriloquist twerking video, that big ol' butt spitting barz and chattin' shit! :aha:
When you see it on America's Got Talent, remember Arty said it first!:funny:

Morning y’all. :pass:

Question?— Does any of you LOVE blending herbs and creating more complex flavors like I do?

This morning I mixed a blend of Sour Diesel, Skittles, and some Critical Poison…damn :hookah: Hit the Arizer desk top vaporizer while checking in on the grow room. Then just had a PAX and a cup of coffee.

Here’s a pic of it today.

View attachment 1517550
Let me know what you guys think about blending herbs! I’m curious what you found. Did anyone find the perfect blend??

Have a great day everyone:bighug:
Yes I do!
I have various jars i pop ground bud into and you get what get but I like it!
I have also mixed two strains to make the taste or the effect better.
I just chopped 10 strains, so a little mixing may be, just what the doctor ordered!

This reminds me of a meeting at work where my friend tells the VP of sales “Hey, did you know that if you do a google image search for ”Blue Waffle” no images come up?

VP: <pulls out phone>….<eyes pop out> “I can’t believe I fell for it. That image burned into my brain is my just punishment!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back