Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise words my friend…. And makes sense. :pass: I always say, I wish I had discovered cannabis about 15 years earlier….
If I had discovered cannabis 15yrs earlier then I did I woulda been puffing weed in my high chair in between diaper changes! :crying:

:crying::crying::crying: .... not quite .. but you'll probably like this one too

treguard-s6-small.jpg

Quick Arty ... pop it in your brown satchel
Left... Left .. Big step forward ... 2 little steps right .... RUN RUN RUNNNNNNNN ARHGHGH
:crying::crying::crying:
Challenge accepted it is "Nightmare"!!
An awesome, yet lame children's show!
I bet dem computers, saw his career die horribly, now Des works in B@Q!:rofl:

Now one for you!!! MWUHAHAHA:muahaha:

It's Eastern European (Maybe Czech) but was shown in the UK in the summer hols.
It was as weird as weird could get and more like an acid trip for kids
1663946790210.png
1663947040884.png
1663947061850.png
Name that 1970's kids show shown in the UK! I know someone should get it!

One online reviewer of the show said the following............................

"I like to think I’m an unflappable person these days. I find most horror movies silly and laughable. But I’m happy to admit hiding behind the sofa in 1966 when the Daleks appeared, although I was only five. However, a chance conversation unlocked a long suppressed memory, so terrible, so disturbing that it made me shudder to my very core.

Before I utter its name, if you are about my age, find something else to do, don’t read this as it might bring a suppressed traumatic memory to the surface. You’ve been warned…

What is so disturbing that just thinking about it paralyses me with fear"?

The ******************** sounded innocent. But it was, in fact, evil, and one of the most downright pieces of TV ever to be aimed at children..................

Well that should have got your juices flowing, any memories Jogged?

Last edited:
This show is pretty damn hilarious! This punishment was kinda idiotic but wound up some funny ass gifs from it! :rofl:

I have pretty much seen every episode.
Watch the corn maze punishment for sal

This is the one :biggrin:found this one long time ago looking for roll it videos took me a minute to find again :face: border line too far :eek1::yoinks::eyebrows:

Not so Bootyliscious but still mad skillz!
If anyone wants to say they aint mad skillz, up on your feet for a solid 5 minutes, copy the a dance and do it as well as they do!
LMAO yeah dint think so!:crying::crying::crying:

I have pretty much seen every episode.
Watch the corn maze punishment for sal
Ya I’ve seen em all for sure! They need a new season but have a feeling with the rerun marathons they run they’re prob all getting to recognizable to be cranking out episodes like before! :shrug:

And Sal is a total baby in the corn maze! Think he’s gonna have a heart attack or just fall out crying!

I may have to make a different name up I guess maybe the testers can help with ideas after they run it.
Vegetative State, Brain Switch, Death by THC, Blakkout, Synaptic Shutoff, Fried Noggin, Stand By, Kill Switch.
Deleted Expletif, Skull Krush/Krusher, Brian Damage (it says Brian not Brain) Battered Grey Matter!
A few ideas, jus' messin' around!

Could change brain damage to brain dead! :d5:

I second that unless it is already taken so many these days :dizzy:
Not so Bootyliscious but still mad skillz!
If anyone wants to say they aint mad skillz, up on your feet for a solid 5 minutes, copy the a dance and do it as well as they do!
LMAO yeah dint think so!:crying::crying::crying:
Yeah for sure and then do it on their head :yoinks::clapper::worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back