Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of a meeting at work where my friend tells the VP of sales “Hey, did you know that if you do a google image search for ”Blue Waffle” no images come up?

VP: <pulls out phone>….<eyes pop out> “I can’t believe I fell for it. That image burned into my brain is my just punishment!”
Did you know that if you type Google into Google, you can break the internet?!:rofl::rofl:

20220923_105250.jpg

20220923_105244.jpg

Ruphis is pug/boston terrier
4 yrs old
Took silver in canine penis olympics rofl he's intact still(my neighbors dog im babysitting) very interesting walks...esp when this lives near by and is in heat...

20220921_161316.jpg

This reminds me of a meeting at work where my friend tells the VP of sales “Hey, did you know that if you do a google image search for ”Blue Waffle” no images come up?

VP: <pulls out phone>….<eyes pop out> “I can’t believe I fell for it. That image burned into my brain is my just punishment!”
Been there done that not doing again just reading that brought the image back well played :toke: :nono::rofl::rofl:

better clean it up a little if there’s a will there’s a way :pass:

5FEE307E-8A84-4588-B6AB-75B0D8457E5D.jpeg

@Dabber see I can catch green ones too found me a ole bucket mouth :woohoo:
DF4C78C1-34DD-4BCD-A49E-21DFA7C9D575.jpeg
1B805015-77BD-439A-B2EC-7A61FDC95A22.jpeg

Looking delighful DJ..............Happy Friday..........:bighug:...sharing one....:pass:

How you doing...?
Doing great, judy taking care of my lil one an my plants ,close to living a dream 4 me .how are you ?

Day 26 on Orgypot#1 and they are stretching! i culled the 2 smallest making it 8 plants now
20220923_124831.jpg
20220923_124850.jpg
20220923_124922.jpg

Day 19 on orgypot#2 with 25+ plants in there and i see some keepers and i see some that need to be culled soon, picking my best 10 is going to be fun!
20220923_124859.jpg

Lmao that makes me think of that idiotic movie Battleship! The Mighty Mo was the ship they used at the end to fight off the aliens! :crying:
Yeah, that movie was silly AF on sooooooo many things.
Just two silly ass stuff:
Getting that old ass 600psi steam plant lit and running took a LOT of people and time. When they brought her back out the last time in the early 80's, she got weapon and electronic updates, but the propulsion system remained virtually the same. Fuel did get upgraded some time before 'Nam. Almost nothing was electrically driven. That means all the pumps were steam driven, most single stage simple one rotor. It took time to get everything running properly and it took people.....not a handfull.

The anchor drop and turn at full speed is just plain silly in so many ways. We don't even have to get into insane stress loads it would impose. Kinda impossible to anchor very far away from shore in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The land drops off VERY quickly offshore! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back