Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one could ever do a proper cover of this...

the last time I was there, by the time I got to the amphitheater in Pompeii, it started raining and everyone cleared out. I had the whole place to myself with ear buds in and this on 11 sitting in the middle of the place. So amazing!!! Also saw David Gilmore there in 2016. The hardest ticket I ever to get and that's saying A LOT!

@420Forever

The beard in Pompeii!

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 1.15.16 AM.png

Well, I'm pleased with this round's germs, but disappointed in the only one that failed to germ. It was my last 3BOG X Double Grape that was in my regular EB. Out of 13 seeds, it was the only failure.
Everyone is fully unfurled and healthy.
I gotta pick a replacement. I've got one freebie [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER. I think I'm gonna run that one.

I got a tiny bit, but time will tell if its viable or not. Tried cutting and bringing inside for a few days to let it open up.

Exactly what I would do...... :headbang: ...a cut down male will act like any other flower in a glass of water...it will flower....

Good Luck....:wizzy:

Im up my growmies
I can only handle one cup of coffee a day in my old 48-year-old age laughing out loud
So I watched a Tony Robbins video I get a lot of inspiration from that guy he and I had similar upbringings and so he came out like a rocket and I came out like a pothead it is what it is I have no regrets like I tell the people down on the dog park after being around my own species for 30 years I could give two f**** with other humans think about me because crows chickadees and dogs love me. Anyway and this Tony Robbins video he says that he starts his day takes really really cold shower I don't always jump into the shower I'll get my hair under the faucet is cold as it possibly can get and just get I figures my head's getting dipped into ice cold water the effect for me is just as good and then I reflect on the things that I'm the most grateful for and then I have one thought that I focus on that I want to accomplish today works good so far I hope you guys are having a good week we're at the hump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back