Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain :pass:let’s get stoooopiddd

Lmfao
200w (6).gif

While out shopping yesterday, I stopped by the local vape shop ran by a little old lady. I've bought a few small things there, but no canna products. I decided to get a Delta 8 cart just to try it.

I was already well medicated with RSO and 3BOG X DG rosin. It's supposedly a sativa and sorta tastes like Green Crack. I have to take tiny hits or this stuff makes me hack my head off. The stuff hits pretty hard on top of the other. It seemed to elevate everything that I already had going on.

It's interesting. I doubt if I'll buy more. I'm a canna snob now!:biggrin:
If I don't know how it was grown and processed, I don't want it. Plain N Simple.

Yup! Made my mind up on my replacement. I found some info on [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER. She'll fit in my timeframe and she's a larger girl. It's a Meph girl, so it's gonna be frosty. That's already quite the cross, so I think I'll add another!:eyebrows::rofl: Since I'm reversing Double Grape to make more 3BOG X Double Grape, I'll chunk sum funk on a branch to see whut comes out.
Why Not? :stir::growing:

Whatever Works for you ..... :headbang: ...it would sure wake me up........
It's exactly what it is that's the key to all of our paths in life going out and embracing the things that might suck and enduring and coming out stronger than you were before you went in I get energy and passion out of that like some folks here get energy and passion at a liking each other's posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back