Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdy DoDee Dabber!! :bighug::d5:

giphy.gif

Im up my growmies
I can only handle one cup of coffee a day in my old 48-year-old age laughing out loud
So I watched a Tony Robbins video I get a lot of inspiration from that guy he and I had similar upbringings and so he came out like a rocket and I came out like a pothead it is what it is I have no regrets like I tell the people down on the dog park after being around my own species for 30 years I could give two f**** with other humans think about me because crows chickadees and dogs love me. Anyway and this Tony Robbins video he says that he starts his day takes really really cold shower I don't always jump into the shower I'll get my hair under the faucet is cold as it possibly can get and just get I figures my head's getting dipped into ice cold water the effect for me is just as good and then I reflect on the things that I'm the most grateful for and then I have one thought that I focus on that I want to accomplish today works good so far I hope you guys are having a good week we're at the hump

Whatever Works for you ..... :headbang: ...it would sure wake me up........

Morning y’all :coffee2:
Passing one over. Got the day off, so I’m hitting some Skittles and Sour diesel mixed for a mellow start to the day…

Hope y’all are having a great day out there!:pass:passin’ it over

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back