Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a tiny bit, but time will tell if its viable or not. Tried cutting and bringing inside for a few days to let it open up.

Got 1 more seed of Ghost Toof left...going to pop it and see if I can get it pollinated eventually.
Not my skill set. Sorry :shrug: Just tagged the first 2 outdoor breeders I thought of

Why are those so expensive? I mean we see killer plants from Linda Seeds' $1.50 grows. Just curious if there is some lineage or specialty I am unaware of.
The bigger names in genetics that’s standard price! It’s actually $150 for 10 seeds on exotic genetics website but this strain has been retired by them so had to go elsewhere to find strain info cuz someone gave these to me! Mine are fem version tho! :d5:

f11dca3eb690bb7d7d7cc81952768377.jpg

My flower tent caught the wift of my reversal tent so I got seeds on all my plants....nit alot but a few in each bud.. I'll just pick them out...more seeds for me....I'll close the side flap this time....

Pressed some Fastbuds Gorilla punch tonight in preparation for the long weekend :woohoo:nug smasher 2.6”x3” 90micron 205f for 5min first press:headbang: some very nice rosin nice raunchy smell to it and just oily enough for my likeings:woohoo1::drool:

image.jpg
image-jpg.1516711

Pressed some Fastbuds Gorilla punch tonight in preparation for the long weekend :woohoo:nug smasher 2.6”x3” 90micron 205f for 5min first press:headbang: some very nice rosin nice raunchy smell to it and just oily enough for my likeings:woohoo1::drool:

View attachment 1516719
image-jpg.1516711
Ooooo I might just have to go ahead and press some of the gorilla punch I have left over. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back