Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain’t no damn lady! Just Mossy! :pighug:
dont get all bent out of shape, I call my wife and mothe
well I would like to learn a little bit from you if that is cool, but understand that I am, lets say, "older" and will react to things differently if I feel like someone is being condesending to me. I will give to them the same respect as is given me. I realize I have come out a little strong on this board, but not out of malice, just to make people laugh. If you need me to dial it back, feel free to tell me. I came here to make friends and learn, but we can play it however. Here are a couple of my ladies as of tonight, do you mind checking them out and tell me what you think?View attachment 1516653View attachment 1516652
first pic is dark planet which is a brother mendel ethos collab, weird lighting in the pic. 2nd pic is thank you berry munch from bro mendel.

well I would like to learn a little bit from you if that is cool, but understand that I am, lets say, "older" and will react to things differently if I feel like someone is being condesending to me. I will give to them the same respect as is given me. I realize I have come out a little strong on this board, but not out of malice, just to make people laugh. If you need me to dial it back, feel free to tell me. I came here to make friends and learn, but we can play it however. Here are a couple of my ladies as of tonight, do you mind checking them out and tell me what you think?View attachment 1516653View attachment 1516652
I hit them with some fish shit last night, and will be going into the flower fuel after my next watering

dont get all bent out of shape, I call my wife and mothe

first pic is dark planet which is a brother mendel ethos collab, weird lighting in the pic. 2nd pic is thank you berry munch from bro mendel.
All good bud! :d5:

Ti fanno bene!
1663722098695.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back