Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that is what is feels like. hey tell ole uncle tom that I am virgin when it comes to growing, thats why I am here, i am trying to learn. we all got to start our growing journey somewhere, stud, this is where I am starting mine. Only got 4 grows under my belt, but I am trying to learn

are you shitting me, no I did not know about that. Cant wait to learn more.
Now don't hold me to that some would argue that they are not :doh: :rofl: And I should have mentioned/forgot too stoned but they all don't look like that I had 2 solo cups in there but one did not make it..I don't think it was the cups fault though I had my rez ph drop out of range:doh::nono: So actually 4 total solo cup grows 2 completed, 1 dead, 1 in progress
:face::oops1::naughtystep:
img_6480-jpg.1515291

lol thats ok brother, i can be vague at best, the song you put up there from Black Sabbath was titled Fairies wear boots, at least I thought thats what I saw, could be im just high and seeing things, IT HAS happened before lol
I saw it with my own two eyes!
:shrug:

Lol that is what is feels like. hey tell ole uncle tom that I am virgin when it comes to growing, thats why I am here, i am trying to learn. we all got to start our growing journey somewhere, stud, this is where I am starting mine. Only got 4 grows under my belt, but I am trying to learn
@St. Tom is the Master at Solo Cup and I know a thing or two. You never stop learning but your plants suffer less as you go :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back