Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet it smells good in there. Ladies look good, what is up with that plastic cup. Do you mind explaining to me what you are doing there, thanks.
I was being serious brother, I really dont know, and am curious about the cup, is that for clone starting?

I enjoy your willingness to get what your worth!
My cousin's all upset because her husband is been at the same warehouse It's a commercial warehouse where local companies and businesses can store their refrigerated Overstock he's been there for 15 years and he's making less than $15 an hour right now and every time I go over to visit them she's all of his ass like God damn it why don't you say something or and I'm thinking to myself that is kind of weak sauce that after all those years that he's been there he hasn't you know what I mean it's like was he working for that my pillow guy laughing out loud oh my Lord but yeah you know what I mean?
Chick-fil-A by me starts at $14.50 an hour! Plus all the chicken sammiches u can eat! :eyebrows: :rofl:

Oh, FFS, I’ve been waiting in the exam room at the doctor’s for over an hour and a half! If not for having to set this appointment over 2 months ago I’d walk out. I’ve already inventoried the drawers and cabinets.

i bet it smells good in there. Ladies look good, what is up with that plastic cup. Do you mind explaining to me what you are doing there, thanks.
Yeah exactly noticed that today ladies and starting to get smelly:woohoo:...Do you mean the solo cup the plant is growing out of? that is a solo grow you'll see em around here solo cups are the perfect size for growing auto's :biggrin::doh: :rofl::rofl: There are solo G&S on here is why mainly but this will be my third plant grown in solo cup this one is just for practice:eyebrows::headbang:

Later everyone gotta do some stuff till we meet again:headbang: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back