Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, got a job out in the bush so I've been away a while. Don't worry I haven't forgotten AFN!:smoking:

I don't have service most places so I usually can only get on when I'm home

Wow! Over 18k posts!
Don't try to catch up :yoinks:

Welcome home. Have a Dab,

Dabs Label.gif

Don't try to catch up :yoinks:

Welcome home. Have a Dab,

View attachment 1516640
Thanks!
Only thing I been catching up on is smoking lol...and sleep.

My outdoor garden is a wreck...been raining since June non stop...feel like I'm over in the UK. Mold everywhere! I do see a couple that did well despite the conditions so I will be continuing those lines later :eyebrows:
20220917_102932.jpg

One of my Ghost Toof crosses turned out to be a resin male, been trying to collect pollen but its been so wet I'm not having much luck...
20220813_105108.jpg

@St. Tom is the Master at Solo Cup and I know a thing or two. You never stop learning but your plants suffer less as you go :rofl:
well I would like to learn a little bit from you if that is cool, but understand that I am, lets say, "older" and will react to things differently if I feel like someone is being condesending to me. I will give to them the same respect as is given me. I realize I have come out a little strong on this board, but not out of malice, just to make people laugh. If you need me to dial it back, feel free to tell me. I came here to make friends and learn, but we can play it however. Here are a couple of my ladies as of tonight, do you mind checking them out and tell me what you think?
20220920_191721.jpg
20220920_191744.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back