Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would seem that it was some sort of larva. Some sort of gnat or mite. With such a population that you can see them, hopefully they were good bugs such as compost mites.
Is this organic?
I was thinking the same... please be good critters lol
Both plants are in soil + some organics amendments
What I find fascinating is how high they jump !

Construction stuff

I think adding last ditch effort nuites was one of the causes for foxtailing on my last grow. I think it pushed her through the fade causing her to grow longer than she needed to. But that's just my take on my situation. Your overall grow is probably different.
I'm guilty of doing the exact same thing in a pot. Shot the bag appeal, but made fantastic hash.
That's why I like my toys. I have many ways to utilize my canna.

View attachment 1515028

@arty zan ....I'm Thinking about putting this on his xmas list.........for the garden.......:eyebrows:
As soon as he sees it, he will claim it as his own thrown!
This works to your advantage, as soon as he zips himself up to do internet things, you run a bath!!:soak:
If I may suggest something........ use a grow tent instead, it has holes for ducting so you can extract any stanky hum!
Furthermore, that tent aint got no floor (mmmm yummy double negatives) , all them creepy crawlies running up your leg as you pinch off a loaf, not what you want!
The toilet roll holder may seem sensible but once a man has his pee stick out that roll will no longer stay dry (it's almost a target to aim for)!
At least with a floorless tent you don't have to worry about someone peeing on the floor!:crying:

An Xmas gift??????
How long is your patience and how big is your bladder, Xmas is still a good few months off?
If I had to wait that long I'd be pissing like a burst lorry, with my bladder conker hard, you could cut granite with a stream that powerful, maybe straight through the porcelain, with your liquid amber lazer!:rofl:

Can you see the vid ?
Springtails maybe. Not a bad thing if i'm right.
:pass:

Speaking of cats
Img_20201012_140406.jpg

Trying to upload my pussies
Do you need a hand bro?

I see you were trying to post a picture but I can't see it!

Click "Attach Files" button (Bottom Left of the Screen) The one with a paperclip next to "Attach Files"

Then navigate to your picture in the drive that it is stored in.

Click the picture you want to post and click "open"!

This will put the picture into the post box (where you post your "posts" from.

You can load up to 15 pictures per post!

If you are loading multiple pics, you can post them in one go by pressing "thumbnail" or "Full Image" buttons next to where it says "Insert All".

Otherwise you can select each pic individually and post as a thumbnail or full image.

You can increase and decrease picture sizes by dragging the corners of the picture (where the green squares are)!

aw testlogo3.png

spyro-dragon.gif

@arty zan :crying::crying::crying: Thanks for the rep ... yeah I kinda knew, but it's best to err on the side of caution becuase they're so small.

Last thing you want is someone piping up and saying "actually it's an infestation of poisonous peruvian death critters that make your flesh fall from your body" .... y'know :rofl:

Happy Weekend
:gary:
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back